description

About the Chatak-Matak food I ate at places around

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Faaso’s wraps

These wraps are good anytime except for breakfast (my theory). One wrap can be a quick snack, two or more would make a meal. Lot of such wraps are around these days with different names (Frankie, kathi role, etc, etc).  Inside wrap would be mostly kebabs or desi (actually Panjabi) subzi.  I like Tikka warps from  Faasos’s . Chicken and Paneer, both are equally good. Fresh, juicy but not too much spice with Tikkas. And the actual wrap (roti) is too good. It does not turn into a rubber even if you eat after some time, the tenderness stays!
Basic wrap is Veg Salad warp with Mayo and is my favorite! It reminds me 7 layer burrito from Taco Bell! Off course, this is better version. The butter roti, vegetables and mayo just comes together beautifully – and yes, I guess this is the cheaper one as well. Some good things comes cheaper than some not so good things.

This outlet, one of Faaso’s chain,  is near Karsihma housing society, couple of shops after Pizza Hut while going towards city pride from Karve road.

No comments:

Post a Comment